Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shop - Opal Moon Henna

When I saw people walking around the first annual South Bay Yoga conference with the most beautiful designs on their skin, I had to get one for myself. I visited the Opal Moon Henna booth and they were the most friendly and talented henna team I have met! The booth was packed all day.

Tamara is the perfect henna artist for yoga retreats or festivals. When you choose a design from their collection, you get to take the photo with you so that you can meditate on it while you wait for your turn in the artist's chair. Once the art is finished and has dried, Tamara will even spend extra time to cover it with medical tape if you want to get more life out of your henna.

virus racerback tank, artists choice henna design

Opal Moon Henna uses only natural red-brown henna that is safe for skin even for kids. They hand mix the paste using just lemon juice, sugar and essential oils. They suggest avoiding black henna, a chemical dye that can cause blistering and scarring.


Henna or glitter body art could be the hit of your next birthday, baby shower or event!


My favorite design was the henna on my left foot. It is beautiful and lasts for a few weeks, one of the longest life I actually wish it was permanent.

sam edelman 'ginnie' sandals as seen on julia roberts in eat pray love, urban outfitters skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment